CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

>>MaximG,>>Whilst I know you are new to shares, it is not a good...

1. 168 Posts.
    >>MaximG,
    >>Whilst I know you are new to shares, it is not a good idea >>to buy shares in companies you do not understand.

I understand that it is risky when I might not understand everything that may effect this company. However I read about and monitored the stock for quiet some time. I have come to the conclusion to buy this stock for a number of reasons. I will list what I think are the most obvious.

* They are exposed to two markets one of which property markets are continuing to increase at a significant rate.
    * They have centers that have a high concentration of "food" based retail which should help insulate them from the current and likely future hits on the retail market.

* They continue to have large revenues that will be largely unaffected unless a firesale of there assets occurs.

On the negative:

* I understand there is a possibilty of a sale of assets happening at any point in time.

* I also can imagine that if a sale of assets occures the assets may be sold below cost.

* Further to that I also imagine that the assets associated with the company could be currently overvalued which also poses a risk.

>>You need to find out what you have bought, its not as >>simple as $24b in assets & $18b in debts.

I understand this - obviously not as well as you guys but I am doing my best and you have to start from somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.