QHL 5.15% 25.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

mallymcl,The big $700m JSF deal is due to be finalised by the...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    mallymcl,

The big $700m JSF deal is due to be finalised by the end of this year. I expect that this is what everyone is waiting for and from all reports it looks likely to go ahead (though of course nothing is certain). Given the capital raise they had when this deal was in its infant stages was done at 52c, most punters would be looking for a SP rise well above 52c on news of a signed deal.

So in terms of length of time, if the deal goes through I think you'll see quite a quick return (depends on how much your profit target is). With that much capital (700m), this could be the start of big things so may be worth holding a parcel for long term if you take profits after the deal...

Hope that helps.

In terms of learning process. I think actively trading is the only way to do it. You learn from things the hard way - just try not to lose ALL your capital in the process! hehe

Good luck.

As a newbie - this is something I found quite useful and wish someone could have pointed me in the direction of earlier! ASX announcement alerts via Email. Hope it helps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.013(5.15%)
Mkt cap ! $18.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 27.5¢ 23.0¢ $136.1K 536.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.