NHC 0.61% $4.88 new hope corporation limited

As a long term holder I patiently watch this one and think much...

1. 7 Posts.
    As a long term holder I patiently watch this one and think much the same as you. However, being a local and subject to the limited ramblings of the Toowoomba Chronicle it seems to me that NHC is unlikely to benefit much from any potential in an extension to the Tarong contract. Any decision has been extended out from June to September (I think). A lot of frustrated landholders here as any extension to New Acland is going to require a reacquisition of property for a conveyor belt. The issue is that Tarong is greatly reducing its output as it cannot get enough water -therefore surely it has to be burning less coal. I think that any rise in NHC has got to be due to its holding of AOE (as laurie_1 educated me in my last post). The only benefactor in the power industry due to the drought is BBP that I am aware of. Being the 'set and forget' investor that I am would appreciate any suggestion of when it's time to get of NHC. Maybe when they sell off their land bank leftover from their activities around Ipswich?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.88
Change
-0.030(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $4.125B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.91 $4.93 $4.83 $9.037M 1.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1948 $4.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.88 23150 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.