SDV 3.13% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

somethings ill but it isn't intec

1. 174 Posts.
    Hey 3500.

Or is that "Mak" as stuverine points out ("Thanks for the pep talk Mak." Post 7319482).

Hummmm .... if it is, then you must be Intec's largest shareholder. Is that true ?

Well, well, well, now things are a bit clearer on one hand … but more confusing on the other.

All your previous talk of you controlling a large percentage of shares, … I now believe you, … wow … that’s fantastic !!!
    You must have over 10m shares, that's a big stake in a small company you keep down ramping.

If that's the case and you are the largest shareholder in Intec, the thing that I can't get my head around is;

Why are you so negative about Intec ?

Why did you become Intec's largest shareholder if you think the company is such a basket case ?

Why do you believe that the board is a "... flamboyant,fun[sic] loving & extravagant crowd" ?

Why do you say that Intec "... is in a chronic ill health. It just needs a dose of some good medicine" ?

What do you mean by "May be it is time to give the doctors some of their own medicine" ?
    What medicine, what do you mean by those comments ?

All negative, … negative, negative, negative and not one mention of the many, many positive things that are happening or have the possibility of happening in the future.

And you are the largest share holder, … what’s your game mate ?

All your down ramping does not give a prospective or new shareholder any confidence in the bright future of our company.

You are very critical on this forum about the performance of our company over the last few years but conveniently disregard the effects of the GFC on Intec.

Have you spoken to Philip Wood or any other board member about your concerns as the largest share holder ?
    Have you spoken to Dave Sammut, or spoken at any of the AGM’s ?

Are you attending the AGM on the 21st Nov. 2011 ? Will you voice your concerns at this meeting ? I would be very interested to hear your argument and your proposed solution.

I would also like to take issue with you about John Moyes when you say that he will " … no longer be part of the team".
    He is the Technical Director and as such will remain "part of the team" for a long time to come. From what I understand he is a key part of the team and his knowledge is “next to none” on the topic of Hydrometallurgy. I would think his workload is considerable and growing, and he is not getting any younger. He is probably in his mid 60's, have you considered that he may just want to start focusing on only one job, get all the processes up and running with the idea of handing on the baton to another technologist.

I believe you got your analogy wrong (post 7322254).
    I believe Intec is still to develop into “… an elite athlete,full[sic] of life & vigour”.
    She will win Olympic Gold one day and more.
    At the moment, she is still living at home and being trained and fostered by her loving parents and friends.
    She is still in training, she is doing both short distance and long distance training and her results are very, very promising.
    She will win many, many awards and her training methods will be adopted all around the world.
    Go Intec, go …

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.0¢ $154.9K 312.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4081 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 98700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.