ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Somethings up?, page-78

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    As a s/h group we are being mocked by the board of 3 although i suspect that the chair does not appreciate the history of board and ceo ( GC ) failure to achieve any financial targets over the past 9 years.
    Simply check the financial facts on one of my previous posts and carefully consider the likely contribution that can be made by each of 3 directors - chair has a proven cv , ms has no cv and gc has really struggled over 9 years at ado.
    So saying goes “ if always do as always done will always get what always got “ - in this case an 8 year ride starting around 1c and ending at 1.1c with 1 new competent director only added after massive loss of skills and opportunity in past 4 years.
    There are 2 essential key pieces of a company , something to sell and ability to successfully run company so sales deliver s/h wealth.
    Like everyone else i still hope joe and Charlie can deliver with technology solutions to give battery success.
    BUT i have no expectation of positive contribution from either GC or MS - ask any of your friends how hard it is to run a company when its successful and then consider the skill and experience that must be required when its in highly negative position particularly over the past 4 years.
    Ado does not exist to provide a stipend to gc firstly as ceo and now as director especially given this the gap in achievement of any targets both by gc personally and ado. It appears MS is yet to demonstrate capabilities.
    If you are a trader you probably only are interested in short term share price growth but long term investors want to know that competence , not incompetence exists at board - they have forgotten its our money and we own ado.
    AGM in November may result in no changes but its only opportunity for annoyed s/h to make a statement so start preparing - keep looking at 4C,s , annual result and do your own sums ; i have and I’m angry at s/h value loss over 8 years and no mea culpa’s except from past chair JH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $33.18K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2717347 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 723484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.