AML 0.00% 0.5¢ aeon metals limited.

Well said BugJim. As a SH for many years now, I have formed the...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Well said BugJim. As a SH for many years now, I have formed the view that at least some of the anns are deliberately poorly written (or in some cases done so quickly and written with so little care as to be unintelligible). Whatever the case they are not anns meant to properly inform SH and the market as continuous disclosure regs require.

Hell, they have even appointed a PR company now - Citadel-Magnus which doesn't seem to have improved anything (although one of the SH in my group phoned the head of the PR company only to be told that they were given a 'very tight brief' and if SHs wanted that expanded they should speak to Paul Harris or Hamish Collins!

I also agree that Regal have been given the inside running by mgmt. Why else would Regal suddenly go from selling huge numbers of shares to buying huge quantities before any ASX anns?

Unbelievably, instead of promoting this wonderful find as widely as possible, they are trying to keep a lid on it, but they won't be able to do it for ever!

Don't sell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.