KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Something's wrong

1. 2,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    When I first showed up here, I posted some devil's-advocate style stuff about the old Novogen, just being the pot-stirrer that I've always been. My mistake was in not considering that ASX traders were "my people". Truth be told, I was an arrogant, ignorant Yank (seppo) who did not even know what a "w*nker" was, even a "wind-up merchant", though I was both and rightfully called-out for boasting about it in the U.S. (Good one Moosey.)

Through the years, I've come to appreciate the resilience of the investors in this company, most of whom are Australian, and have gained considerable respect FOR them. My expectations for the company waned with everyone else's when the coup, or whatever it was, happened.
    Further waned when programs fell by the wayside.

When the new CEO presented info about GDC-0084, its acquisition and especially the "low bar" it would have to clear in brain cancer efficacy, relative to what was (and is, 3 years later) available, I sat up and "took stock" of what he was saying.

3 years later and it's come to this... What's wrong? The minor inconvenience of long-term holders likely being underwater and having to wait for 4 days to trade on some great news. It's almost like a Greek tragedy with a funny ending.

So here we are sitting on pins and needles (not that one) for a few more hours.

Nothing other to do short-term than make some wild guesses about where sp will end up today. Guesses about overall survival may take years to be confirmed, one hopes.

I'll start off by saying not as many rabid day-traders in Oz as the States, so my guess for KZA will be $1.30-1.40, but for KZIA in the States, $13.00-18.00. That's just for trading on Monday, 25th.

I'll be glad to have my guesses be too low for today, but am fairly sure they will be too low for the end of the week.

Just to frivolously while away the hours, what are your guesses, mates?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.