IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

"i was very suprised my order got filled today march 2011 i...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    "i was very suprised my order got filled today march 2011 i thought it is great buy but missed the boat the ship has left the shore suprise it has return to shore to pick me up very happy that i aboard now"

Well done shabandri! There is a very very good chance that you will be well rewarded.

Its all about the fundamentals. Short term price volatility means nought. The fundamentals are first class with this company and you will be looking hard to find one better.

What is going on with price at the moment is all external factors - nothing to do with PRR or its fundamentals.

A poster here has suggested that they (fundamentals) have changed because the price has gone down 20%. I asked him to let us know what he knows that we don't know (in relagtion to the fundamentals) and so far he has given us nothing factual.
    shabandri, do you know something?
    I checked the company's web site, searched everywhere, and could not find one tiny bit of evidence that the fundamentals have changed. In fact what I read made me feel even better about my investment.

Don't be concerned if the price goes down again today. There is unbeliavable uncertainty around at this time and unfortunately when fear takes over people take irrational actions.

Fundamentals are excellent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.