ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

sometimes i don't get the market, page-8

1. 160 Posts.
    I sold out of a stock to possibly take another position in ESG. US data all this week - Manufacturing, Housing etc. So hold on to your hats, it'll either be bumpy or nice tidy gains.....

To look at other stocks, the heat has come out of MEL even though their announcements have been positive. Dare i also mention VPE which doesnt seem to go anywhere on any positive announcement they make.....

Hard to say what the market thinks of CSG sector at the moment. the "momentum" it had has been stalled slightly and i think Council/Government approvals and or takeovers (actual not recycled stories) is what will ignite the sector again. Buy reccomendations on VPE, ESG etc have done bugger all to the SP.

Here are my devils advocate questions (and not just specific to ESG):

1) Does NSW lack the amount of infrustructure unlike that seen in QLD/bowen basin/gladstone etc?

2) Does ESG lack the infrustructure to target mainstream gas supply to nearby Power Stations/Pipelines?

3) What is the demand outlook for gas supply (market share) in NSW (5-10yrs)?

4) NSW is unlikely to have a CSG/LNG plant for export (for a while yet anyway), will ESG remain as a local gas supplier?

5) What is the likely expenditure/outlook for infrustructure spending to enable ESG to start showing earnings from their certified gas reserves?

6) How is ESG going to fund the required infrustructure spending?

I've tried to be as dumb and left wing as possible to raise some obvious questions/answers many of us are aware of already. but thoughts from all are appreciated to form a bipartisan discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.