SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hy guys/girls Good morning... I'm here in Perth and hopefully...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Hy guys/girls

Good morning... I'm here in Perth and hopefully soon in Margaret River..

Reading carefully all bets BUY from yesterday and today,all people can see a big queue of "pretend buyers" in volumes of 100,000 or 200,000

All fake and better say than pretend its ok..

Who and why ?

Probably big institutions, funds, or big traders want keep as long and they can the range to give time to sell..

Placing such bets give the impression(false) that we have plenty of buyers ...

Second comment... This guy that placed "soon 0.40" of course its obvious somebody with intention to spread panic ..yes that obvious...

But unfortunately nobody can (because completely lack of guidance. even estimate the SGH profit.. means... any number is possible..

My view maintain the share is a SELL until completely botton or any new that substantiate the reason for keep it..

The Board was highly damaged and the trust lost..

Not easy way back... Honestly ? that can demand months and months...

The ones that prefer hold and hold really my suggestion in that case, leave HC, go fishing forget for long time and be surprised in 1 year maybe 2 with good news... Short term just problems...

Cato... (probably I will retire my lap this next days... Good luck to all, wish better days to holders and maerry Christmas and happy new year...
    and really lets hope next year we make enough at least to compensate this disaster..
    And..finally

KEEP YOUR HEATLTH in first place... don't punish yourself...NOBODY in one million years could imagine such acquisition will be so bad in short term... You are not alone..you and half Australia..

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.