SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hi all, Didnt want to start another thread. I was sad to have...

1. 1,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Hi all,

Didnt want to start another thread.  I was sad to have abandoned this stock yesterday but will keep eye on this in February and for ASIC announcement but for now, thought to make sure you are fully informed of below (http://www.eurekareport.com.au/broker-alerts/all companies):

Deutsche Bank downgrades SGH to Sell from Hold

Friday, December 18, 2015 - 15:07

Deutsche Bank downgrades to Sell from Hold and reduces the target to 75c from $1.65 after the company abandoned FY16 earnings guidance. This is coupled with pending regulatory risk in the UK and a stretched balanced sheet.

The company has abandoned its FY16 guidance because of the underperformance of the UK operations, warning that it now appears interim cash flow will be materially worse than expected in the first half and with a softer second half recovery.

Target price is $0.75 Current Price is $0.89 Difference: minus $0.14 (current price is over target).
    If SGH meets the Deutsche Bank target it will return approximately minus 16% (excluding dividends, fees and charges - negative figures indicate an expected loss).
    Current consensus price target is $0.91, suggesting upside of 6.1%(ex-dividends)
    The company's fiscal year ends in June.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.