SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

sometimes

1. 14,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Sometimes we have to take the bull by the horn, be it right or wrong at the time

Well, whilst I prefer not to look back on the down sides I think it's important to reflect on our wrongs, to make us better and more efficient in all ways.

So, be it overtrading, the desire to be in a trade at all times, following the herd and buying at the top, or, well; deciding I was going to smack this one for 6 before it had even left the bowlers hand, let's not forget we need to remember where we came from before we can focus on where we want to be.

It only takes one poor decision to bring the innings to an end....(last week) and to miss the longer term benefits of sticking around and the rewards that follow

Something of a classic photo you have to say, but just reminds me that the things that are important here; making money via sound trading plans and sticking with companies you know will be successful are all that matter

I recall getting flack many, many times over the last year or so, for selling a lot of my Samson holdings.

People don't understand or care, but everyone has their decisions and personal situations. But I missed out on the bounce back from the 8c range to 18c today, despite being one of only 3 people or so who truly believed in the beginning.

Morale of the story, stay focused on what you believe, but don't be too hard on people who have to stray from time to time, (say myself and Ange as examples) as everyone has their own reasons

Ultimately, I'm happy to be back onboard and am looking forward to the next few weeks, when most of my holdings will be transferred to a SMSF holding for my kids to benefit from, and am excited to see what the next 12 months brings for this little emerging producer.

Oh, and for those who don't even bother or don't want to share any detail in a profile on HC, here's a personal pic of cricket (last weekend), so people know there's a "real person" behind Wilson lol...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.