KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Comodore.. If you search deep deep you will see,yes...I moved...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Comodore..

If you search deep deep you will see,yes...I moved on... I accept the facts like they are and accept my wrong decision and accept that the info produced by the board(to improve shareholders value) just never happens..

Slowly Commodore I came a conclusion that I was nothing more nothing less nothing less than a small piece of s.. that the board doesn't care..

More and more I moved on when I noticed they didndt reduce one single cent the expenses...In reality they IMPROVE the volume of expenses highering people to pretend now we have proper governance but we all see in the announcements they are just a piece of muphets...Now the "managing Director" is the obe that talks (and like before with very poor skills of MKT.

Well Commodore,believe me , I don't wish you bad... The opposite I wish you and all friends I left here notice and assume what happens...

Now you depend exclusively a Myracle... Maybe would be better if uou take lets say 10% of that shares and begin to really invest in shares that deliver what they promiss (and now,this year not in the next 5 next 5 next 5)

Have a good holidays season and take care of health,,thats is the main issue

Cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.