ONT 0.00% $7.13 1300 smiles limited

Somewhat unique business, very uniqe management, page-12

1. 16,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8398
    "What I have suggested is the practices were able to maintain there value because there was big medicare dollars available. Once this went away the profitability collapsed."

And now it has recovered to basically the same level as it was before the "big medicare dollars went away"

"Why don't you go look up how many years it took ABC to go from GO to WOE!"

Not too sure of the relevance of ABC.

As always, I find that facts tend to better inform discussion and elevate the debate from mere unsubstantiated conjecture to informed reasonableness.

So when you refer to ABC, you mean the company that took on way too much debt prior to the GFC in order to embark on a global expansion foray into businesses that they didn't really understand in far flung geographies of the world , and then the GFC came and they couldn't roll the debt? The ABC who spent more an Capex and Acquisitions than it generated Operating Cash Flows for every single one of the 7 years leading up to its demise?

You mean that ABC?

Are you saying there is some similarity between that company and ONT, the latter which has net cash on the balance sheet today (as it has done for the past 4 years), and has generated in excess of $51m in cumulative Operating Cash Flow over the past 8 years, and spent $25m on capex and $8.5m on acquisitions for cumulative free cash flow of some $17m over that time?

Are you saying those two companies are somehow comparable?
    Last edited by madamswer: 25/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ONT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.