ONT 0.00% $7.13 1300 smiles limited

"Read the initial post that got me into this discussion again-...

1. 16,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8217
    "Read the initial post that got me into this discussion again- Come on if that's not the company themselves its someone doing PR for them."

So let me make sure I understand you clearly:

The company - or it's PR agents - register on HotCopper under the name "madamswer" and then for many months they proceed to post on a host of other stocks other than ONT (as a big smokescreen).

And then when they believe the time is finally right the finally seize on their real mission: to say something positive on the ONT thread.

That same ONT thread on HotCopper that is such a high profile forum that it attracts a vast audience of investors too dumb to form their own investment opinions, and liable to be swayed to part with their hard-earned by wading into a stock based on some random's poster's ramblings (albeit well-researched ramblings, if I might be so brazen to think).

Is what you are asserting?

That's some scam, I must say, and one for which the Effort-to-Reward Ratio might be a tad high...approaching infinity, almost, I'd guess if I were more statistically inclined.

I note your stuck pig type howls earlier in this thread of "Ouch! Ouch! Objection! Personal attack!" when someone dared cast aspersions on your integrity, yet you feel at liberty to impugn the character of others as the mood takes you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ONT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.