TLG 3.42% 56.5¢ talga group ltd

No doubt many feel your frustrations slash.I'm gonna dump some...

1. DAH
    28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    No doubt many feel your frustrations slash.
    I'm gonna dump some of what's in my head in the hope it might help you or others stay on your course...
    Firstly, the sp isn't a TLG specific issue ATM. Take a look around at other plays in the Anode space and broader battery materials and its grim from for many.
    You've heard it beofre, but the SP really is just a number - You decide if it reflects value for your situation. IMO it doesn't remotely go close to reflecting the true future value of TLG. You only need to look at the DFS numbers to see that. Stage 1 isn't even an entre and 1st year numbers are near our current market cap. Ok, so lets give that a 50% haircut and revenue vs sp is way out of whack. If we jump over to Tal Si land, and you have conviction in what MT says, Tal Si is potentially worth billions alone (quoted in recent webinar) and as we know it is not reliant on the Vittangi mine permits (and noting MT can get in a lot of trouble for spruiking, if claims are unfounded).
    Most here are likely long term investors but are understandably getting caught up in applying a short term mindset. If we knew TLG would be sitting at $20 in 5 years we would be having very different discussions on this forum. Short term SP aside, the long term looks better than ever. What is the problem with a low sp right now? Well not much if you don't sell. We know TLG just raised $$ and MT and many of the BoD took their piece of the SPP pie without hesitation. If we need to raise capital via shares in the company perhaps a low sp is an issue, but nothing presented to us shareholders suggests that's the case.
    We know (many others don't) that TLG isn't just digging up black rocks, they're to produce Anode. But even more complex is the reality that there is a geopolitical war playing out that TLG is in the thick of. Who knows who is behind the sell down. Perhaps a large State party with a vested interest in keeping a strangle hold on the market has handed out blank cheques to brokers. The positive reaction here is that we have new Acts being enabled, "state aid" etc all to ensure the survival of these players that are critical to the EU's car manufacturing future. Any Auto or cell maker to supply the EU who isn't scrambling to lock in locally sourced ESG Anode is mad, and I believe hindsight will see their shareholders deem them grossly negligent.
    So for me, the real risk here is not understanding TLG and the opportunity presenting itself. Instead of worrying about numbers on a screen, we can become laser focused on our investment in TLG and what awaits us on the other side of this tough chapter. And ignore the muppets on here. Their agenda is unlikely your agenda. Sad cases of humans.
    DYOR and good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.42%)
Mkt cap ! $217.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.3¢ 56.0¢ $297.4K 523.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24695 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 1200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
57.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
58.0¢ 58.0¢ 56.0¢ 186910
Last updated 15.58pm 18/06/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.