TLG 0.00% 57.5¢ talga group ltd

Completely reasonable what you're saying here. That's typically...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Completely reasonable what you're saying here. That's typically what I've done for other stocks, and it's what I would have done for TLG as well had it reached my target. I planned to start making sells from $2.50-$5 and let the rest carry for the long term. These targets seemed plausible, the SP had already gone above $2 a couple of times despite not even having the permits/offtakes/financing yet. Sights were set on what prices could be in 2025 with all the ducks in a row, when the company was due to be in full commercial production.

Also looked for a while like TLG was holding steady while other graphite stocks were dropping. Seemed like things could remain relatively stable over the medium term with so many big milestones still to come. I guess I'm saying it was easy to find reasons to not sell. That idea didn't hold up - rising interest rates, crashing battery material prices, appeals of appeals of appeals among other things. Whoops.

I had to sell about 25% of my entire stake at around $1 (a considerable loss) to pay for an emergency. Sometimes there's silver linings!
    Last edited by JSSF: 24/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.