SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

somthing strange with volumes, page-16

1. 6,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Suavesito, I don't think the bots have held back the price, they tend to play the margins. If you watch the trades very closely (I have been doing this for 15 years) you will pick up on patterns as they emerge. There are also TA theories that can tend to become self fulfilling prophecies. Traders watch certain signals and act accordingly. Big players can "set up" signals through sheer weight of financial resources to a considerable degree. A couple of reasons why there is accumulation in play:

1. Price rises - volume up
    2. Price drops - volume down
    3. Sell side "stacked" - can change at multiple price points in the blink of an eye. (Anyone can put a buy and sell on - often it means nothing. Big players rarely show their hand this way)
    4. Volumes dry up (big player stands back) on the apex of pattern formations. Big players know where the pressure points are - we are at one of them now.
    5. Fundamentally, every analysis of the SP indicates that SDL is undervalues and has the potential to be another FMS (in my opinion)

You can run some technical indicators but it is reasonably apparent when you watch the stock closely.

There are no guarantees - only probability based on fundamentals, technicals and gut feel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.