SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

somthing strange with volumes, page-18

1. 341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    @ Suavesito, I posted in a hurry, I should have been more precise with the dates.

I have been holding a large parcel of this stock for a while now and have noticed distinct patterns in its price. Look at a chart from October 8th and you will see what I am talking about. The share price started going up on the 7th and had nobody been playing silly buggers it would have kept rising.

However, on the 8th you will see as soon as the price goes up somebody will sell for .005 less, knocking the price back down again. Yes, I agree, it has crept up a few cents since then but it has been held in a narrow range for this time.

Unless you were trying to keep the price down in order to scare off / exhaust other holders so that you could quietly accumulate, I can think of no reason why anybody would intentionally sell a share for less than what the market wanted to pay for it.

Having said all this, today things slowed down a bit, we might be about to see a change in behaviour soon.

Regarding technical analysis, take a look - if you have not already seen it - at a very good valuation by BigStar here.

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_threadview.asp?fid=1&tid=1186486&msgno=5425964#5425964

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.