CAY 4.76% 8.0¢ canyon resources limited

Pika, why have you deleted the article you posted? Did you get a...

1. 1,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 872
    Pika, why have you deleted the article you posted? Did you get a call from the police?

I was fortunate enough to read it before you deleted it, and my interest was piqued as to the 'surprising' revelations it held

Could someone explain to me why the December 2021 Qtly report has a list of tenements as at 31 December 2020? This of course shows the 3 tenements still owned as 100%, when it seems from the (since deleted) news article this thread started with, that CAY no longer holds Makan and Ngaoundal, and the Chinese have stepped in.

One could be cynical and think that was a deliberate 'error' so as to not highlight exactly what is going on behind the scenes

Of course, these mysteries are typical of management. If the permits have expired, couldn't they have let us, the shareholders who pay them, know?

Of most interest was the line in the (since deleted) article that stated they are after all three titles, i.e. Minim Martap as well, so I'm guessing they don't want us to know

TO incoming from one of those numbered chinese entities?
    Last edited by Xerof: 20/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $195.9K 2.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2335480 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.