song on youtube, page-22

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    exber,

shiny shirly lol. bless him. he meant no harm. even i appreciate his plunge into negativity. it helps when people say ' can't' or whatever. that really IS the fire to get going imo. what's that saying, 'when the going gets tough, the tough get going' well that's me and i think that's you. my previous post re those guys on the park bench. i missed something out there ... should have stated it was in singapore botanical gdns. the hotel shortage caused by the night formula one grand prix march 08. was the first one ever held.

my sincere bests to shiny. he's ok. no worries shiny. got a feeling shirly might stick tho lol.

before i go exber,

if you ever get a cheapie air ticket for valencia then call 40 on hc. i make the paella and you do the guitar bit. mrs 40 makes the sangria. i have a pal who's a professional drummer. he's a pom with a pad in spain like 40. he's 30's so we just might have a duo eh ? you bring the words on a sheet and i'll sing along with you lol. gees that is scary he he.

must away. most of my stocks went out this morning. not that i had much left to sell. big mining falls coming, me thinks. and i mean BIG.

hasta la vista,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.