song on youtube, page-24

1. 7,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    Thanks MadMax222 for your comments. I think the reason they all sound the same though is caused by the drum machine ... just a very simple programmable software sumulation. Needs a real drummer as the rythmns are in reality somewhat different.

The Girl With Devastating Eyes for example runs at 96bpm where as the other 2 have a much slower bpm rating.

Anyway they were just demos recorded in the lounge into a laptop.

I am working on some more at the moment but I have to record my bits and email them to my mate Guenther in Berlin who adds his bits emails it back to me and we go backwards and forwards until it is finished.

At least last time we able to record each track in one day as we were sitting in the same room together.

This new tracks will take ages to record and may even end in complete failure. It`s a bit like making a lasagne layer by layer.

Still it`s most enjoyable.

With any luck we will be able to find a proper singer for the next few. Although I write the songs I have never considered myself a singer and only stand in front of the microphone as a last resort - when the bottom of that barrel is well and truly scraped and my voice is all that is available.

Be happy

EB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.