song on youtube, page-8

1. 7,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 544
    40 and catlover... thanks for your comments.

I usually prefer just to write the songs and let others sing them. I recorded these three as demos with a friend in Berlin. Onto my laptop in the lounge and then mixed them with a digital virtual recording studio software package.

I live in Kiev at the moment and bearing in mind I do not speak Russian or Ukrainian I am unlikely to find a singer who can harmonise with english text here.

Perhaps I should save that until next year when I plan to return to Australia.

On a slightly different note... Paul McCartney played a free concert in Independence Square in the centre of Kiev a couple of weeks ago. In a torrential downpoor to an audience of about 350,000 people - of which I was one.

He is 66 now (65 then) and played 33 songs over 2 1/2 hours with a brilliant backing band.

Someone from one of the TV companies has posted some of the songs on youtube...do have a look if you like that sort of music.

A link is here to the guy's youtube catalogue

http://www.youtube.com/user/frenzyivanb

Or just type his nic into the youtube search facility - frenzyivanb -

Thanks again for your feedback and have a great Sunday (I will as we have a holiday here on Monday)

EB

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.