@Liar - probably an acquired taste - I had piano lessons for 6...

1. 18,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    @Liar - probably an acquired taste - I had piano lessons for 6 years from age 8 on - and have a classically trained ear, produced a family of musicians, one professional, but she died 3 years ago - so we all are the product of our past. I do listen to the modern minstrels, of course, have a few favourites, even a few Australian 'folk' ones - thanks to another poster on here (@NoBoDe) - but he also has something more sophisticated in his 'favourites closet'
    Maybe he'll post one on here . . .

but note about hearing loss: - I am older and one of the major reasons why I stopped 'dating' (in my age group it's mostly for company) was that most older men are fairly deaf and they lack the humility to do something about it and somehow their need for communication goes only one way - 'theirs' - they do become boring and just plain hard work.
    Looking at young people nowadays, many of whom I see running around 'permanently connected' to something worse than a hearing aid - deafness will be an epidemic. So in keeping with the title of this thread:

Go well
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.