Sonia Kruger calls for Muslim immigration ban in Australia, page-203

1. 1,196 Posts.
    ah so you are one of those lefties who say it is our fault gotcha "segregation or discrimination" Its always the host fault isn't it? yeah because that happens they aren't the ones finding their own enclaves us righties tell the government to put them all in one suburb and not let them mix with us.

Those parents are definitely right in blaming islam for Nice,Bataclan, Brussels, London,911 and other daily attacks on airports/airplanes and other good muslims the world over. 9% of Germany were nazis pre the war doesn't take a whole lot to spoil the bunch, we dont need that risk and ill be doing everything legally within my power to stop them along with every other single person I meet and interact with im yet to meet one single person who is pro muslim immigration, you people barely exist and its a political method of getting free votes for the left you guys are the loud minority and your narrative is being destroyed daily when you have middle aged women coming out on tv because they are fearful, you can feel the pendulum swing.

I for one am glad the subject is even being spoken about, weird how left wingers love speaking out against "righties" but never against islam, but I guess all these attacks aren't done by "true muslims" just like no true Scotsman?

Edit: and i forgot just dont allow immigration from islamic countries we are the nation Australia we get to decide who comes and who doesnt and if pollies ignore this i think they will be voted out in coming years just like the green
    Last edited by stockcity: 18/07/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.