Sonia Kruger calls for Muslim immigration ban in Australia, page-208

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    drone

Yeah early days The Nation of Islam is largely a USA affiliation of mainly Afro-Americans. Exclusively? Who knows, but But a core premise seems calling for a separate segregated and exclusive race based nation for Afro - Americans. Essentially an Apartheid for Afro Americans, with undertones of a black Abrahamic religious superiority that flow from Hagar, a black woman & concubine/maidservant to biblical Sarah. This they became, 1 000 years later through the redemption of the prophet Mohammed, Muslims HENCE all (good) Muslims are black?

So 'Cosmo' denies current links to his past association. All good. The Nation of Islam, has not been known for driving fueled aircraft into public buildings, or trucks through crowds, or decapitating folk, or crucifying anyone.

So we afford him the benefit of the doubt. As ► we ◄ too often tend to do. So too, as we awlays afford the Guardian Newspaper, the benefit of the doubt in its palpable skew, slant, politics & ideology.

I tend to doubt there is a ever an ISIS/Al Qaedo/Hamas link to our dearlt departed young 'Cosmo'.

Especially for a man, once a proud US Marine. I do think rather the BlackLivesMatter campaign (and the killing of Blacks by White US cops) has fueled this particular sensitive fire, and so too the sensibilities of man who clearly had many resentments.

=========================================

Then there is the damned aspect of Islamic stealth.

A grouping of faithful people who declare war on the 'West', without their proud soldiers wearing uniforms, and so lying and deceiving, is I suppose fair to say, their strategy. The "West" a target as contradictory as Islam's Muslim Moderate Majority's defence "not all muslims are terrorists".

Neither are all strollers only a Western beachfront promenade Western Crusaders. I suppose. If that is ISIS's beef?

Doubtless Western activity in the Middle East seems pretty underhanded to Middle Easterners too? Drones killing ISIS members is just bloody sneaky.

But so too, there is taqiyah...

So you never, truly can tell?

Cosmos could be; maybe; perhaps being just a little bit deceitful.

How'd we know? He is dead now. Does it matter any more?

What we do know is the Moderate Muslim Majority MMM have been infernally slow in outing their radicals and aggrieved killers, who, we are assured by the MMM that they despise as much as we do?

Yet clearly the Islamic Jihadi death and blood flows on unabated. The West continues to buy candles and flowers, cry a bit, say it's prayers and then turn the channel over too quickly to say #QandA to hear what that stupid read head has to say! Or the whatever, next 3 minute headline is?

But By mid year the measure for 2016's Jihadi annual slaughter is likely to reach the record year for Allah - in the mid 30,000s.

So in all this Sonia, could, just, maybe be bang on the money. Seeing her appeal was "I only want Australia to be a safer place?" She didn't say exactly ugly things about all Muslims. Not nasty stuff anyway, like all westerners are Haraam pigs & apes. As the radicalised Islamists are wont to do.

What is there left to say in all this?

"Alluha Akbar!" should suffice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.