Sonia Kruger calls for Muslim immigration ban in Australia, page-213

1. 2,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 521
    Ahh yes see now I am the bigot because I am worried about this problem escalating further and innocent Australian lives being lost. You will name call just like any lefty would, its just fascinating that you honestly are burying your head in the sand to this issue and clearly don't give a toss about innocent Australians.

As a matter of fact over half of my close group of friends are muslim and I have no problem with them and actually the wider muslim community currently in Australia as it stands. Yes I have a slightly different view of some on here who beleive even the current Muslim population of around 2% is a problem, I don't believe so. However we've already seen some bad apples in the muslim community here but for the most part I think we're ok (not good), but ok, for now.

But hey none of that matters since I'm a bigot for worrying about letting in potential terrorists and affecting the lives of the innocent and hard working in this country. That INCLUDES innocent muslims in this country who could be affected if an event similar to what happened in Paris is replicated here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.