RMA 0.00% 0.0¢ reeltime media limited

Well well well, Akara continues to dribble out info in unusual...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    Well well well, Akara continues to dribble out info in unusual places - this time to a journo from AFR. WHY NOT VIA ASX ANNOUNCEMENTS? On the subject of the $1m supposed investment by Sony in RMA, is it also true that as a major Hollywood studio with who RMA have large financial obligations they may be taking equity in consideration for monies owing? The Leighton investment is more puzzling, although I seem to remember Wal King investing in a Telco a few years ago with disasterous results. Akara is quoted in todays AFR as saying "the market has always expected us to open in the vicinity of 5.3c when we resume trading" - could have fooled me. Maybe if Akara aka Mr Karantziis spent less time on web forum like HotCopper and Whirlpool and engaged with the wider investment community & his own long suffering shareholders he might discern that most pundits had all but given up on RMA. Whilst the supposed $2m injection will keep the doors open a few more weeks, lets not forget that last year they raised over $7m in 2 raisings and have watched that flow out the doors in a few months. Lets hope Sony & Leighton have Board representation and along with a couple of surely fed up existing Board members, will bid farewell to Akara & his cohorts whilst there is still some hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.