BRN 0.00% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

SONY XR, page-25

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    I get a bit lost in the technical literature although I am trying to improve in this area . This year I was able to experience Microsoft’s Hololens 2. It’s a head set that allows you to have a combined VR and AR experience. Bit like Tom Cruise in the Minority Report. Its impressive. The very next day after experiencing it for myself I saw on the news that Microsoft had entered a very lucrative military deal to use Hololens. No doubt it will be enhanced further. I could see how Akida and Magik eye could be used in this kind of technology. I think it is quite likely that Akida will will find itself in the labs of many large companies, no doubt with our EAPs it already has. In some products like phones it may not rear its head for years. The industry has to profit from what it has already invested in. In other industries we could see Akida popping up a lot sooner, not replacing a product but adding a new feature to a product or appearing in a totally new product (like a Covid detector).
    Time will tell. There has got to be a reason why Rob Telson is so excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9189 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 5720 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.10am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.