BRN 0.00% 29.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Sony TVs use Mediatek chips, these comprise multiple ARM cores,...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Sony TVs use Mediatek chips, these comprise multiple ARM cores, an ARM GPU and their own AI Processor which sounds like a CNN type architecture. Of course they may be a possible (and desirable) BRN customer in the future.

Mediatek AI Chip

OT You may remember how BRN have talked about using their tech for predicitng stock markets? Because this is an interest of mine I have invested some of the money I took out of BRN at 80c+ (i am still a holder) in another pur AI Startup called INSIG AI (INSG) listed in the UK a few weeks ago, and currently capped around $130millAUS. They are a pure S/W play making ML Tools for fund managers, an area with an awful lot of money sloshing around. For anyone interested here is a little snippet from their latest presentation. I believe they may be looking at profit sharing tie ups as well

"
    Insig AI applications have generated the following results for clients:
    •30 percentage point outperformance versus the fund’s MSCI World benchmark•
    Six-fold increase in correct predicting downgrades of the top versus bottom deciles•
    10x increase in RMBS portfolio trading capabilities,
    25% reduction in operating costs and enhanced portfolio analytics capabilities•
    30% increase in operational efficiency via consolidation of disparate and siloed data source and cloud infrastructure"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $535.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 57000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.43am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.5¢ 28.8¢ 28.5¢ 385826
Last updated 10.04am 01/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.