IPT 0.00% 1.4¢ impact minerals limited

soon to be on radar

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I am convinced that the ground of IPT's will hold some very valuable resources because I am a holder of ACB and AFR and both have shown to their holders the massive potential this vast african nation can hold

We have full gov support and none if any beaurocracy which are big hurdles in other countries to overcome all I see is the green light for mining anything there

We are waiting for the next ann disclosing the managements agreement at leveraging the companies prospects
    whether it be a JV or the sale of tenements for cash or script it will be a big step forward
    I wouldn't write ACB off for offering something, then there is a cashed up PDN with aquisitions on its radar then ther are the countries chasing secure supplies for the future - all this will rise with more investors on the register

Look at the amount on offer I don't think anyone with intelligence will be selling this its bottom draw stuff
    There is nothing better than a junior company that has highly sought multi commodity reserves in its sights with a ground holding that is so massive they probably don't know where their own borders are
    This will short sightedly be another multi bagger at the minimum -long term it will make your eyes google

So whoever is sitting at the table now is sure to come up with some decent offer because tommorrow someone else will offer better

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $22.95K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 7032797 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 523301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.