DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

soon

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Dear friends,

I used to see reasonable frequently sittuations like DTE.

I'm not a smart guy but thanks G-d my average is highly positive.Of course not as good as I would but always we expect frpom us something better,isnt it ?

Well(apologies for my english,I'm originally from Brazil)

I bought when the share arrive 0.11 all way to 0.14 and yesterday I bought a little bit more/.

Shares like DTE have this caracteristic.They can "kill" the shareholedrs,torture and so on,but when they "JUMP" bye bye..no time to pick..in 2 or 3 days all profit for 1 or 2 years is done.

I really see easy some traders taking adavantage of low volume and easy manouvre,but this also runs in pour favor..They are the ones that as soon the share begins the movement strongly up they rush to cover their positions forcing the price and acelerating the process.

The price is a real BARGAIN in all senses metrics and its coming a sittuation that also a takeover is becoming a real possibility.

Indepenedent of that the development of the business is going very very well .

But lets face a modest forecast(im not giving advise just saying my opinion)

As soon the share comes to 0.19/0.20/0.21 (somebody doubt this is a crazy target or so difficult ?) we will make 50% from the current prices... Come on !!!

Which share can give you that in short term (less than 6 months)

Im positive in few days,weeks or mo0nths a lot of people will say.. Ohhhh I saw that one but I lost the chance !!

I don't !(and buying more)

Norberto(my real name)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.