NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Sooooo about that news, page-22

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 284 Posts.
    Certainly appears the situation Jazz -

Perhaps the greatest danger with relying on existing biometrics to secure our personal details and data is called the "Man in the Middle Attack". That's where a 'hacker' sits in the middle between the biometric that secures your data and your data itself. Your security is compromised when the hacker intercepts the transmission of your biometric. The stolen biometric (for example your fingerprint data), gives he or she access to your personal data (such as bank accounts etc) until the breach is discovered.

The Mason interview where when questioned as to whether the corneal topography technology has been tested and proven he replies, “Trust me, I’ve had every kind of ‘what if’ scenario thrown at me over the past 10 years. I’ve heard them all, and it often still keeps me up late at night. And yet, I still haven’t found a single Achilles Heel in this technology”.

That kind of confidence drives my optimism that a major commercial interest will see the future potential.

Phase 2 results not due until February 15 - no point anticipating any ann before then IMO

Might be a life changer - fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.