AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

sooooo, page-5

1. 63 Posts.
    Still hanging in there.

I have held quite a few since listing, thought about selling @ .25 on the way up (take the small profit & be happy), thought about it again @.40 on the way up (take 100%, better than bank interest) , got convinced it was my going to pay off the mortage @ $1.00, and was on holidays when it tanked & didn't get out. Have held on with hope for the last 18 months & dispair for the last 3. Didn't get sucked into the 'gift' from the company @ 31.5

On a positive note, the volume has been very thin, they might get there act together & produce some decent gas/cash flow in the US & the might find some gas / oil in the Cooper Basin or Yorks (though I doubt it)

They were always a speccy, into the bottom drawer for the next 5 years they go, may be worth zero or $3.00.

With luck my other favoraite speccies (AND,BUL,ESI)will come good again & AKK will be absorbed in the profit.

I am still waiting for F108 to tell us what the big news is, I hope it wasn't that the SP was going to tank to 5 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.