AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

sooooo, page-9

1. 1,130 Posts.
    Very well said f108. To me, AKK's primary concern is to get cash coming into the business through gas and oil sales. After all, we are in a "once in a lifetime" market fall and credit crunch.

I'm long gone bickering about the sp. The sp will adjust itself as the market corrects itself, there is nothing more too it. What's changed about AKK recently??? Nothing. So to blame AKK about a lack of announcements recently isn't quite correct in nature.

On the other hand, If we get an announcement with "no substance" especially after all this time without anything decent, well then you can and should point the finger. Let's hope that they are working on something big and are ready to start producing significant results.

I'd rather have a stock producing it's own income from it's own resources than an overstated stock price with resources producing nothing.

The sp will correct itself and when it does i think we may all be in for a surprise. Recent market turmoil has rid of most of the day traders. So any good news should see positive effects from here on in. Let's also hope that many of those stupid investors who sold down want to buy back in on more good news.

Time will tell.

tw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.