SOP 2.04% 10.0¢ synertec corporation limited

SOP Chinese Deal

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 663

SOP

Focusing here on new Technology (CDP) which from my understanding could rocket them into a Global Heavyweight.

Shale gas production in China is forecast to triple from 30bn m3 in 2020 to 90bn m3 in 2030.

This is creating a huge glut of toxic sludge as mud is constantly pumped to the drilling bit to provide lubrication.

Significant forecast growth in shale gas and oil demand and production is expected to drive strong demand for innovative sludge treatment solutions

GreenTech's patent-pending lead product & Pilot Plant (Which SOP is funding and has the rights to) Composite Dry Powder (CDP), provides a quick, effective and affordable way to process water-based oil & gas sludge into non- polluting, high-strength building materials

Greentech has successfully completed its commercial-scale pilot program with one of two major Chinese State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) in oil and gas production to turn the sludge into a non toxic building material.

The success of testing to date has reaffirmed the modelled outcomes of CDP applications

Following the completion of long-term commercial contract negotiations which are currently in early stages,

Greentech expects both of these customers to enter into exclusive Strategic Alliance Agreements for the provision of Greentech’s patented CDP technology, including supply of chemicals and processing of drilling mud using Greentech’s proprietary process machinery.

Greentech has also received preliminary enquiries and met with China’s other major oil and gas SOE to discuss the successful application of the CDP technology.

SOP has rights to GreenTech

SOP are an engineering firm that execute complicated Projects and Manufacture Innovative Ideas In sectors such as

Oil/Gas

Pharma

Water

Defence

Examples of engineering in these sectors include

LNG - SOP product - LNG CTS (Custody Transfer System) Tech which accurately calculates LNG & is said to be “BEST IN CLASS” globally by market leaders who are adopting it.

This allows the Company to take the solution from land to sea and install marine-based CTS on new and existing LNG vessels

WOODSIDE,SANTOS,IMPEX,CHEVRON are all SOP Customers

PHARMA - SOP recently manufactured a new start of the art Vaccine Centre in Victoria.

CSIRO ,CSL,ANSTO are all SOP Partners

From what I’ve read it’s obvious a Chinese contract is coming & it will be with a state owned “CHINESE” enterprise for the CDP Tech and associated materials.

When this contract is executed is anyone’s Guess but I’m thinking it’ll be soon.The scale of contract or contracts is also open for discussion but I’m assuming this tech can be applied for other applications of Toxic waste so the possibilities and addressable market could be enormous.

Happy investing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $43.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $7.763K 77.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.