RWD 0.00% 2.7¢ reward minerals ltd

Brilliant images ctindale!! And I agree that transport has to be...

1. 111 Posts.
    Brilliant images ctindale!! And I agree that transport has to be an issue - so it'll interesting to see how that fares....

Thought I'd add something as well - although relatively insignificant. Here's an image of the Potassium profile for the Lake Auld area - overlaid onto a WA tenement map.

The tear shaped area shows a significant high in radio potassium (Potassium 40) taken from publicly available radiometric data. You can see RWD's tenement underneath it. The lower, weaker part overlays a tenement application from KAL, but it's clear that RWD have mopped up the most interesting area in the region.

Unfortunately there isn't any available radiometric data from Lake Disappointment for comparison. But if you look at potassium profiles throughtout WA this area really stands out - so it's nice to have - but I suspect that RWD will have their hands full with Lake Disappointment for some time to come, and might prefer to spend excess energy on looking for MOP instead.

Interestingly if you look at the Australian Government mine atlas and put in a search for occurences of Potassium in Australia there are only four entries - Lake Disappointment, Lake Auld, Yaringa (where RWD also have some tenement applications) and Boree Salt in Queensland. (Oddly a group called "INNOVATIVE ENERGY CONSULTING PTY LTD" were granted a tenement there just yesterday. And of course RWD have a large tenement application there too.) SO they've certainly done their Potash homework!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117860 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 34990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.