SOP 0.00% 8.1¢ synertec corporation limited

Yeah no idea why the large share price dip besides simply the...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Yeah no idea why the large share price dip besides simply the general market sentiment. If you're not producing positive news flow regularly, the market is looking to move its money elsewhere. It seems to be a matter of risk aversion of the global financial with investors having a shorter term mindset than investing for the long term.

Yes the announcement of 2 units being sold isn't the 5+ we were probably hoping for which may be why the share price dropped. But the below sections of the latest releases give me no reason for concern, if anything I'd be buying more if I wasn't already overloaded on these:

1) Global validation of their tech showing there's no competitors that can produce stable energy at the near 100% SOP have done with Powerhouse. Imagine the amount of big players in the world that would find this valuable, where they can avoid fossil fuels which is not only becoming encouraged, but almost mandated in most companies to fulfil their ESG requirements.

2) Santos intend to replace their fossil-fuelled generators on all their sites with Powerhouse, this alone is crazy. 2 units is clearly the start and it's only a matter of time before 10s of units are purchased. Once again, the short term mindset of investors these days doesn't open them up to the full potential of returns.

Don't get me wrong, it's hard to see your holdings drop by so much, but it's times like this where you just buy more knowing it may just take longer to get your returns than first thought, but boy are they coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 212500 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.