VMS 11.1% 1.6¢ venture minerals limited

sophisticated holders sold their shares, page-13

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi Peteey,

More drill rigs or a 24 hour operation, if they are not already doing this would be an excellent idea imho.

I certainly hope that management is thinking about this as we would not only talk about an possible even faster process towards first production, but also at a possible larger scale of initial production.

If VMS can prove a larger resource into a jorc reserve or at least has the confidence to do so due to the extra drill riqs, then they can plan for a larger plant and use the economies of scale to have an even lower cost profile and higher earnings.

Like yourself I was with UMC all the way Peteey, and yes it did hurt to see such a first class resource being flocked off for such a small price at the time.

VMS also has first class resource and also just like UMC a product or better to say products that are in high demand.

But the biggest difference here is that VMS has all the infrastructure it needs on its doorstep, whereas UMC had to rely on one of the BIG brothers to ship in on their railway lines to port.

After UMC I promised myself not to go for a stranded ore body again, although I did broke that promise for a quick dip into GIR , which did pay off as a trade.

VMS with a Mcap of around the $120 million has still lots of growing ahead of itself, but certainly still a multibagger imho.

But only if the good drilling results continue and the high tungsten /tin prices keep holding.

So get those extra drill rigs or double the shifts from the existing rigs and get this project in production by the end of next year.

Good luck

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $41.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $78.89K 4.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3924016 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 918797 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.