VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

sophisticated holders sold their shares, page-18

1. 1,459 Posts.
    Something amazing has happened.

VMS has made it onto the most discussed stocks list.

Even if only for a short while.

Its the first time I've seen that.

Has there ever been any kind of brokers report done on VMS?

I'm no expert on valuations for explorers, but has anyone here done an approximate calculation of what the SP should be considering the current size, quality and location of the resource?

Maybe using the figures from the scoping study, with a conservative 30% increase in Tin, Tungsten and Magnetite prices?

I might try phoning the company Monday to see if I can get any info as to why the PFS is being held up. Not that they are likely to tell me anything solid but may give a feel for what's happening on the ground.

Personally fellas I really really don't think there is negative news in the pipeline, otherwise I doubt if they would be pressing ahead with further drilling, if it wasn't worth the effort.

Would be far better to spend the funds exploring some of their other tenements if that were the case.

Lastly, Something tells me they must have an aero-magnetic survey of the neighboring tenement they just acquired, to know that there are largish deposits there, heck there may even be another Main Skarn sized deposit next door, something tells me if the first drilling results from that tenement come back with good results after a reasonable PFS and upwardly mobile T&T prices, the SP will go bananas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $17.6K 961.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 13988733 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3195558 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.