VMS 4.17% 2.3¢ venture minerals limited

I'll give you a hand here bigmac with your interpreation of...

1. 30 Posts.
    I'll give you a hand here bigmac with your interpreation of results, lifting some of the text from your post.

"The metallurgical recovery for tin is 71%, for WO3 is 80% and for iron in the form of magnetite is 95%. These recoveries are based on "significant testwork" used to support the Scoping Study as stated in the ASX announcement of 14 May 2010."

That says nohting about the specification of the products. We won't see any product specs until the feasibility study demonstrates the ability to make a product that can be sold. That means no tungsten, other metals sulphur in the tin con, no tin, other metals or sulphur in the tungsten con and so on.

Like i said I can get you 99% recovery of metal if you don't have any concerns about the product specification.

Wait for the feasibility study, make sure there is attention to the detail and hopefully there will be a satisfactory plant design in there somewhere. The tin grades at VMS are simply too good to abandon hope at this stage.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $108.6K 4.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1067009 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 273470 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.