VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

sophisticated holders sold their shares, page-44

1. 1,459 Posts.
    WBG

Thanks for your concern, but after reviewing all the announcements, I have absolutely NO concerns regarding the final products quality / purity / grain size / recoverability % or cost of recovery whatsoever.

I suggest if you want further clarification for yourself you go back and read previous ASX announcements that Tewkleberry posted links to, as well as some others (28/7/09 comes to mind) which clarify what you are referring to...

Looks like the two brokers are having a game of cat and mouse today...

Selling broker is trying to lift the price, and buying broker is only taking small bites and trying to hang back...

Looks like the selling pressure has dropped significantly since the last 10mil went through at 55... We must be very close to the tail end of it now.

I think what is evident is that VMS shares are now VERY tightly held by the long termer's... so when the results are announced, that SP will go vertical. (that is if the PFS delivers)

Can someone please change this thread title... It doesn't look great... Lets go for something snazzy like:

VMS Australia's Largest Tin and Tungsten Play!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $68.82K 3.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 8488668 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3809669 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.