VMS 0.00% 1.9¢ venture minerals limited

Bigmac and others,Have been reading with interest some of the...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Bigmac and others,

Have been reading with interest some of the comments being splattered over this thread.

To console myself, I have gone back and re-read the Quarterly Activities and Cashflow Report of the 31st Jan. Great reading and IMO the company is moving forward at a fairly rapid pace.

IMO what has happened to VMS has occurred in a relatively short frametime and there has been plenty of excitement to see the shareprice rally. Sure there have been up and downs and some have bought in or sold off to bring down there averages or to just make some dollars.

I see no point in people gloating or attacking others for what strategy they may or may not use to attain their wealth.

VMS has been good to me and I will be holding for the much brighter future that this company will endure. The PFS must be close to being released but I am not overly anxious about what its results will be.

There will be a number of treeshakers out there trying to get hold of VMS shares on the cheap. Me I am holding.

Time for a bit of commonsense regarding comments be made by some.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $68.82K 3.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 8488668 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3809669 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.