CYM 0.00% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Sophs throw $150 mill at this $20 mill MC copper play...., page-320

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12482
    I think one of the main benefit to other developers is that CYM is so far further down the development pathway.

From exploration to production can take 5-7years depending on brownfield/greenfield etc. So whilst there's a few others exploring or going through it's development phase CYM has the infrastructure already all there. That's huge, not just in a financial sense (i.e. the capital cost to replace it) but in a development sense. There's already a detailed feasibility study from MLX which shows the prevailing economics which i think most of us expect upside on. So there's no massive expense and time wasting over 2-4 years proving resources, performing met work, etc etc hoping or asking for cash to get into construction. That's where most projects fall over. These guys are 90% the way there.

In terms of Cu exposure I haven't come across much better. It really does seems like there very little downside and it's not really a case of IF but when. Some $$$ to get the plant back operational and a revised study i presume and in shortish term circumstances it's back in production in a very favourable commodity. Given how much cash was thrown CYM's way I dont see the capital being that intensive. A mutual contact whom has supposedly been in touch with CYM directly touted around 50m-100m. I would need to validate that myself but I threw a thumbsuck figure previously of 50M.

Most developers trying to capitalise on the price won't get there for 3-5years and so will ride the hype train whereas CYM will actually be generating revenues. I see 5-10 times upside in 12-36month timeframe whereby this should well and truly be in production. Then the supplementary assets outside nifty to keep all things of interest rolling through. Usually at this point the downside risk is management/country. But again CYM has best in business on those 2 fronts as well. I've been taking advantage of the recent liquidation with the 400m odd shares issued. when you consider that's what been thrown out the shareprice has held far better that even i expected TBH. Once all the short term flips have found their way into longer term/stickier hands we'll start to really see this rally.

A really exciting project, one with fair sincerity, that i'm pretty happy to keep increasing exposure.

SF2TH
    Last edited by setfire2thehive: 19/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $240.2K 5.283M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80799 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.