CYM 4.76% 4.4¢ cyprium metals limited

Sophs throw $150 mill at this $20 mill MC copper play...., page-446

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323
    Just a little update after getting in touch with the company.

Nothing really given away but after all it was Wayne Apted that replied so he probably isn't authorized or knows the answers to my questions..

My questions

How long do we have to wait for the remaining DD holes at Nanadie? We have had one already, and the drilling campaign was finished in Jan, As you stated they all showed copper sulfide therefore would need to be reported under ASX rules. Any idea when we can expect the results?

Also, silver which is apparent at Nanadie and Hollandaire is a great catalyst when it comes to heap leaching Chalcopyrite.. Is this something you look to use to your advantage?

Do you think the Nifty mineralogy will require longer leaching time and less recovery compared to Hollandaire given the fact there is less chalcocite compared to chalcopyrite?

Wayne

We are experiencing lengthy processing times at the assay labs at present but we will be making further releases shortly.

We will also provide releases on the progress at Nifty, including the results of metallurgical testwork.

Best regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $67.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $164.2K 3.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 867805 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 634685 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.