Soros: Obama Was The "Greatest Disappointment"

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Even his 'Staunchest' supporter is BACKING out ...  

New York billionaire George Soros is not a fan of former President Obama - telling the New York Times that Obama is his "greatest disappointment," lamenting that he was "frozen out" by the administration despite his financial support.
    Soros, who also poured millions of dollars into Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential run, wouldn’t say if he would back Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., in the upcoming presidential election, but said when it comes to politics, “I don’t particularly want to be a Democrat.” -Fox News
    Did Soros just have a #WalkAway moment? If so, there will be a lot of sunk costs: Soros has contributed more than $15 million to support Democrats in the midterm elections, and told the paper for every Trump supporter "there is more than one Trump enemy who will be more intent, more determined." Perhaps.
    When asked about where he views his political ideology, Soros told The Times “I’m opposed to the extreme left,” he said. "It should stop trying to keep up with the extremists on the right." Which is surprising in light of the various media reports that it is Soros who is, directly or indirectly, funding many of these most extreme elements on the left.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-18/soros-obama-was-greatest-disappointment

LOL ... Rats deserting the SINKING ship!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.