sorry boss sir for missing my shift

1. 1,320 Posts.
    There's this thing about being overwhelmed by support that as days go by it becomes harder to respond, what with so many people saying nice things here on HC Radio and me feeling kinda undeserving. I've been away, metaphorically. There comes a time when life just seems to throw up so many obstacles that you can no longer be a hurdler, you become the hurdled, if that makes sense. I have resorted to privacy and family and that has helped somewhat. Thanks to Skipper for keeping the home fires burning. I think I know the boy who is working on your old Gordon and Woods. And to Zeta and everyone who has asked after me, thanks. I'm going OK. How does one resurrect creativity when it has run away leaving you feeling like just another number in this city of too many numbers? The answer is to get back behind the wheel - I'm mixing a few metaphors here - but over the coming days I want to get those uranium turntables cranked up and who knows what euphoria we can create on the Number One online radio station in Oz.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.