IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

Red-frog,Some things missing from your analysis - firstly, i...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Red-frog,

Some things missing from your analysis - firstly, i thought NKP were quite clear on their proposed financing arrangments, and it would include dilution

"The merger would also be subject to NKWE successfully completing a debt/royalty financing to fund the proposed merger."

This screams Xstrata or a high profle sophisticated investor as defined under ASX rules taking a chunk.

Also ppls - dont discount a play from Angloplat somewhere along the line - this is their original acreage remember - they view this as being stolen from them. Once NKP have 74% of the project - they are sitting ducks to an Angloplat play.

The other influencing motivator lending support to a play that didnt include dilution is the recent unlisted options with an exercise price of $0.90c.

All these point towards an arrangement that dont involve dilution of NKP. The have $12m from Dewaldt, $10M from Xstrata - selling future product on a royalty basis as indicated is a much more sensible approach for all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.