IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

MoneyChaser, they are good points you raise.A royalty financing...

1. 2,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    MoneyChaser, they are good points you raise.

A royalty financing agreement would be handy and as you stated it is one of the better options.

I included Xstrata in my post and consider it a good outcome for NKP, if they choose to participate.

I only put CFE in for $30m as I assumed there may be some financing arrangements already determined behind the scenes. Obviously not all financing is in place otherwise there wouldn't be a 6 month extension. If the convertible note scenario comes off then there is no dilution to NKP, just an interest payment to CFE.

I put the CFE position forward due to the Sage factor, including the acquisition of CUO's debt and the location of Platmin's resource.

I'm sure CFE would gladly take 10% pa interest on any money they might put up in the knowledge if things don't quite go to plan for NKP there may be a chance to get a foot in the door.

I'm just looking outside the square as with the world the way it is at present anything is possible. CFE has money which is looking for a safe haven at a time when financing options are harder to secure. This would seem to be a safe bet for CFE whilst taking care of half of the funding requirements for NKP from a friendly source.

Whatever happens I hope it's a fair deal for all shareholders. It would be good to see a deal where everyone comes out a winner, which is of course exactly as it should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.