CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Not going anywhere near the tax rules - that is between you,...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Not going anywhere near the tax rules - that is between you, your accountant and the tax office to sort out.

As I understand it - when a company is in admin - the adminitrator needs to approve the transfer before the share registry can make an adjustment to the share register.

I note one of our former leaders, R. Swan transferred his holding some time ago to another legal entity -related or not I don't know.

I may be wrong in saying what I have so make your own inquiries. However, I am given to understand Delisted obtained approval from the administrator to have the shares they "bought" through thier scheme last year "transfered" at the registry to thier name - and in turn, they now have the right to vote those shares at a meeting of shareholders.

Again - do your own checks and speak to your accountant - don't take my advice.

Delisted seem a decent mob (but do your own research). Tony, is, as I understand it, a past CEO of the Shareholder's Association and is simpathetic to the plight of shareholder - just found a way to make a few bob out of it lol.

He has been supportive of our efforts. If I were in such a position I would speak to my accountant about selling to my wife or son etc - that's not advice its just saying I would ask my acountant about the options.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.